Who we are
Website address is: Your privacy is important to hansrajcollege.in (hereinafter referred to as the “website”). This is not official website of College. This website helps the student with relative information about Hansraj College. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that the website collects and the ways in which the website uses that personal information.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
he website may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website (including browsing patterns and behavior);
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including contact details);
- information about transactions carried out over this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including SMS and email alerts); and any other information that you send to fellow users and webmasters.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Using personal information
The website may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send you marketing communications.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.