DU Hansraj College Admission Process, Eligibility, Dates and Fee
- Delhi Hansraj College Admission Process 2020
- Delhi Hansraj College Admission Dates 2020
- Delhi Hansraj College UG Admission 2020: BA, BCom, BSc
- Delhi Hansraj College PG Admission 2020: MA, MSc, MCom
- Delhi University Hansraj College Application Process 2020
- Delhi University Hansraj College Course Fee 2020
- Important information regarding Hansraj College Admission 2020
Delhi University registrations for admission 2020 for merit-based programmes to end on August 31, 2020.
DU Admission Process : All eligible students can apply under ECA category from August 1 2020 to August 31 2020; check details here
Delhi University Admission 2020
- Hansraj College Admission 2020 into UG merit-based courses like BA, BSc & BCom organised in the May month every year but due to covid-19, its extended.
- After the filling of application form by candidate DU college release the cut-offs. All eligible students need be fill the college admission at the Hansraj College for admission.
- College do cross verification of all documents and marksheets.
- College seats are reserved for SC/ST/OBC categories in all Under graduate courses as per the Delhi University rules. (SC: 15%; ST: 7.5%; OBC: 27%)