Under Graduate UG Admission 2020 – 2021 Hansraj College
Hansraj College of Delhi university release new seats for UG Admission 2020 -2021 and PG Admission 2020- 2021.
Largest Colleges of Delhi University, India – Hansraj College is a premier college, with most qualified professors and great campus. Hans Raj College is reputed for outstanding performance in college academics, major sports and all extra-curricular activities. Hans Raj College is rated among Top 10 Colleges of the India in Science, Commerce & Arts academics. Delhi University Hansraj College take a part in complete development of the body, mind and the soul with traditional Indian values of students. DU Hansraj College was founded on 26 July 1948 in the memory of Mahatma Hansraj. Mahatma Hansraj was a pioneer in the field of education.
Hans Raj College U.G. COURSES SEATS BREAKUP : 2020-21
Hansraj College UG Admission 2020: BA, BCom, BSc. Hansraj College offers BA (Honors) majorly in Economics, Hindi, English, History, etc.
NEW COURSE INTRODUCED IN CURRENT SESSION 2020 – 2021 Delhi University Hans Raj College
Hansraj College Undergraduate Admission 2020. Hansraj College offers various UG courses in the field of Science, Arts, and Commerce.
PG COURSES SEATS BREAKUP for Delhi University Hans Raj College : 2020-21
If Students passing an eleven year school examination, they are not eligible for admission to undergraduate courses in the DU. Post Graduate courses at Hans Raj College are available for eligible student.
Hansraj College Under Graduate Admission 2020-21
|COURSE NAME||COURSE FEES (1st year)||COURSE ELIGIBILITY|
|B.Com Hons||₹20,945||10+2 Passed|
|B.Sc Hons||₹24,515||10+2 Passed|
|M.Sc||₹16,554||Must be Graduate|
|B.A Hons||₹20,945||10+2 Passed|
|M.Com||₹17,034||Must be Graduate|
|B.Sc||₹24,515 (1st Year Fees)||10+2 Passed|
How To Apply For admission in Delhi University Colleges?
- Step 1) All applicant must go the website of the DU for online registration. Delhi university has a single registration form for UG courses admission in all DU College.
- Step 2) Student should create their profile with login credentials.
- Step 3) Click on Apply Now
- Step 4) Fill the required details in form. Please double check every details before submitting.
- Step 5) Upload your academic documents and certificates.
- Step 6) Review your admission application and make payment online via Net banking/Cards
Must Read :