Foreign Language Course 2020 Information: HANSRAJ COLLEGE, DELHI
FOREIGN LANGUAGE COURSE admission notice for all students. Third Cut-Off list has been released. Please read all information carefully to apply for Foreign Language certification Course 2020 at Hansraj College Delhi
- The above fee is exclusive of the examination fee.
- The College authorities reserve the right to restructure the fees and refuse admission.
- The College reserves the right to withdraw a course if 15 students have not opted for it.
- The classes will start tentatively from 21.09.2020 for Certificate Courses.
- The Diploma/ Adv. The diploma cut-off list will be notified later.
The Third cut-off percentage (aggregate of best four in case of Class XII only) for admission to the for French, German, and Spanish languages (for certificate only) is as follows
The students fulfilling the above cut-off percentages are required to fill the online admission application form on the following link and upload the documents as detailed below during the notified admission dates latest by 17h Sept 2020, 5.00 PM.
You need to click the below link to get admission in Foreign Language Certificate Course 2020 at Hans Raj College, Delhi
Documents Required for Foreign Language Course 2020
- Class X passing certificate/ Aadhar Card/ Passport;
- Certificate / Degree / Mark Sheet of qualifying exams and Caste Certificate (for reserved category)
- Self-attested photocopy of Identity Card for Delhi University Students.
The fee schedule of different categories of students is as follows
|1||Present Students of Hansraj College||9,800|
|2||Delhi University Present Students other than HRC||13,600|
|2||Other students (except category at SN 1&2)||14,800|
Admission Schedule for Foreign Language 2020 at Hansraj College Delhi:
The Hansraj College office will scrutinize the applications received on the
admission dates and will notify the students about their approval/rejection of admission on the same/ next day.
The payment of the fee for the language certification course can be made online through NEFT / IMPS /UPI in the Account of Hansraj College Language Fund, S B A/c No. 2848101004018, IFSC CNRB0002848, Bank: Canara Bank, Hansraj College, MalkaGanj, Delhi – 110007 within
two working days from the last day of admission of the current cutoff list. The admission will be confirmed only after depositing fee.
The next cut-off list (if necessary) will be displayed on 19th Sept 2020.
Admissions for the Diploma and Advanced Diploma courses will be done after the declaration of results of Delhi University for Certificate and Diploma courses respectively. The entrance test details (for 2019 or before passed out candidates from D U Language courses and other institutes passed candidates) will be notified later.